lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

British foot painted

Estas son las tres últimas unidades de Infantería de Línea. Al final he conseguido terminar a tiempo las tropas para la batalla de mañana. Aunque las peanas no están muy bien conseguidas, tengo la intención de cambiarlas.
- - -
These are the las three Foot Infantry units. I have finished them on time for the battle of tomorrow. The basis are not very achieved, but I think I'm going to change them.

Las figuras son todas de Italeri. Me gustan mucho por su detalle, se parecen mucho a Zvezda. He transformado dos de las miniaturas para llevar estandartes, que espero poder imprimir de la web warflag.com.
- - -
Figures are from Italeri. I like them very much because of their detail, they are very similar to Zvezda. I have transformed two of the figures to carry banners, that I hope to print from the web warflag.com.

2 comentarios: